Your smartphone is your personal device. It keeps many of your personal files and data, which includes private photos, videos and messages that you wouldn’t want to be seen by anyone. How to hide pictures and videos on smartphone?
To keep your files safe and hidden in your phone, you may need a protected folder with a password, so no one will be able to access them without the right password. You can keep your files safe and private with an external application called SecEMS. SecEMS has security features that keep your privacy with password authentication and data encryption. In SecEMS vault, you can hide photos, videos and other information like contacts, notes, passwords.
SecEMS is a good app for media security and privacy of your data. It doesn’t upload any data to the app servers, protecting privacy and provides great security features. All the data inside SecEMS is encrypted to ensure no one could see it even if they get full control over the phone.
SecEMS is the best place to hide photos, videos and documents for the following reasons:
- High-strength encryption to store your photos, videos and documents in the SecEMS;
- Create and name custom folders
- Take photos and videos directly in SecEMS with the integrated camera
- Full-screen viewing for photos and videos
- No need to use third-party app, view documents within the SecEMS, to prevent documents leaks;
- Share photos, videos and documents from SecEMS
- Safe Send feature lets you share photos, videos and documents for a limited time
- Fake passcode, you can reate a fake passcode that opens a decoy SecEMS for times when someone pressures you to open your SecEMS